Monday, January 26, 2009

Paris Hilton at CHA!!!!!



Ok I am still floored by the fact that Paris Hilton as joined the scrapbook world. Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble seeing her at a crop, inking and gluing, adhesive on her fingers, talking scrap! At the same time maybe she will add a bit of HOTness to it all and give us all something to strive for :) LOL Regardless its entertaining and that is Paris! Check out this review by Suzi Haghighi at Craft Critique for more.

found this too...Paris

3 comments:

lizzie said...

omg don't you love it? hahahahaaa sorry... i love me some paris... i think i might be one of the only actual scrappers totally excited about this!

Stay Funny said...

Well she's a business woman for sure!!!
Happy to see a few changes to your blog! Looks good!

brn2scrp said...

Oooo, that's HOT!!! (lol) You beat me to the punch - I saw something about this on a website somewhere and was going to post on my blog about it :o)