Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More Marmie Marmie :)

Some Marmie shares :)

I found some easy hooks (3M) to hang our treasured aprons on in the kitchen!! Now we just need to do some baking :)



Here are some cute pics of Kasey sporting the jumper and blouse my Mom made for her :) I LOVE it by the way :) I have like a zillion more outfits to take pics of :) LOL




Finally a LO of the girls wearing the Christmas Jammies my mom made them. Yep that's right she made these matching PINK PLAID, complete with PINK RUFFLE jammies!!! Oh Laurie think she would make them in our size????




4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

This is really precious!
love the outfit of Kasey! Really amazing colors!!!! perfect for scrapping! Love the rufull ribbon on your layout! Can I be on the"hayride" for the PJ's I would also love a pair like that!!!!

Barb said...

Oh wow, those outfits and pajamas are delightful. I love your LO. I love that creativity runs in your family. Katie, I love your blog... it's such a feel-good experience coming here. :)

Diva Loca said...

is marmie up for adoption by any chance??? marmie warms my heart - she reminds me of my nanny...she would do things like that! you are very lucky to have marmie...NOW SHARE THE WEALTH!

Rachel said...

WOW WOW WOW!