Monday, January 12, 2009

More crafty goodness :)

Oh I have been in a creative mood of late, tonight I worked on my 72 hour challenge for Bad Girls, and really truly love the LO. Its all about Stayfunny :) LOL How can you not love that. Need to wait for good light to take pics of it. In the meantime here is a LO and a mini album I made in the last few days.

A rare pic of my sister Krissy, won't she just love that I have posted it on my blog, then again she never reads my blog so fair game!!




This album was made from We Are Memory Keepers "DIPSTICKS"...and 3 4x6 canvases...very simple and took maybe 30 min...to do. I loved the look of the dipsticks as they came on the ball chain and wanted to complement the look by making it into a mini album.










4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

ohhhhhh LOVE LOVE LOVE the dipstick book - mostly because i get to say (or type) dipstick!

ha ha
isn't that the greatest word?

loves it

well done miss thang!

Tanya said...

i love this album Katie. It is so simple and clean..and absolutely gorgeous. Cannot wait to see this one irl also. I definitely need to go to your place just to have a grope session;) LOL

Barb said...

I'm always in awe of how fast you create... and how beautiful everything is. Wow!

Stay Funny said...

Love the album!
cool idea darling!
The layout with your sister is really beautiful too!

My 72 hour challenge is posted, can't wait to see yours!