Thursday, January 29, 2009

MMMMM it looks like CAKE





Look at what Kayleigh made this week at her M is for MESSY class at A Fine Mess! The heart boxes look good enough to eat. Part of the reason they look so good not that Kayeligh at 2 isn't very crafty id that Genna did most of the work while K washed dishes :) I guess the water and the sink were more interesting LOL. So you think she will let me have the boxes, they are really cool :)

So I did a wee bit of scrapping last night....I really love this LO, pretty simple just paper and ink....and its HILARIOUS!!


4 comments:

Tanya said...

ok..first off..yum! What a great craft..I really need to get Hadley there one week. And for the layout..love it! I love how with SR you can get away with just usung the paper and bare embellishments. I love the doodled lines..I need to lift this so bad:)

Closet Artist said...

Oh YUM those DO look like cakes!!
I have taken Claire to a class at AFM and she loved it and looks forward to going again. Those ladies are very talented and PATIENT! LOL
Yep your hubby is a good sport!

Anonymous said...

Want to make money with your blog? It is fun and easy. Put ads on your blog.

Stay Funny said...

hihihihi love this photo of Ry!
And the cakes are so cute!