Thursday, January 15, 2009

ATC goodness

I made my first ATC's awhile ago for a Swap that Mellisa is hosting at Bad Girls. They have a real "deconstructed" look, very messy stitching. I have to say they were pretty fun to do.




Last night I stitched together these ATC wallets that can be used to take your ATC's to an event to trade. I used Amy Butler fabric on both. One is done with white felt, and the other with white fleece...the fleece was easier to use. I made changes on the second, using the fleece instead of the felt (too thick to work with) and also did a lining with the fleece, stitching the pieces together inside out and then turning over.






5 comments:

Stay Funny said...

I am completly flored!
Katie these are amazing!
So those are the BG ATC's that we are going to get! Yeahhhhh can't wait to have mine, having participated! And the little purses... wow! I see some good ideas for your own little Etsy store! wow!

Tanya said...

look at you miss crafter..beautiful!!

Diva Loca said...

i dont' even like ATCs but i LOVE THOSE!

and amy butler fabric as well...

i heart you!

Shabby Chic Crafts said...

OH I love these pouches and the ATC's are awesome!!

Rachel said...

Did ya make any extras??? BAHAHAHAHA! Damn I am missing out girlfriend.. these are AMAZING!

R
XOOX