Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ms. Ashwell

Our uber creative vintage diva Elizabeth over at Bad Girls is hosting a DESIGN A KIT SWAP. I mailed mine yesterday!! It was super fun to put together and as the name suggests its all very Shabby Chic :)

The kit includes white Swiss Dot Bazzil CS, Prima Paintables Paper, Bo Bunny and Prima PP, Making Memories embossed frame,Prima flowers, 2 kinds of paper flowers that I have glimmer misted, pink buttons, white wings that I have shimmerz-ed, MME journal cards, Rebbecca Sower clips, crochet flowers, Embossed wall paper, chipboard dress, white washed mini clothes pins, and some awesome vintage trims.

Hope whoever gets it likes it :) Thanks, for this awesome SWAP Liz.....most fun yet!!





2 comments:

Rachel said...

OH KATIE! Very shabby and very YOU! I am sorry to have to miss out this time.... but I am hoping you kept a kit for yourself so I can oogle at yours...LOL

Stay funny said...

love it!!!!
need to work on mine tomorrow asap!!! Got butterflies today to add in mine. Hugs... and miss you so very much.