Sunday, December 21, 2008

MOJO Inspiration from the scrap web

Its early, I have been up for much to long with a talky baby, why oh why is Kayleigh finally sleeping in and now the other one is up at a non-human hour, and on my non-sleep in day to boot :( LOL

So in the spirit of miss Rachel here's some fun internet finds :)

I love the flower on this present, could see making on to use on a LO.



I put pics of these finds on my desktop weeks ago, and I think they came from Elsie's blog, I apologize if I have that wrong.







3 comments:

barb said...

Totally fun inspiration pieces! I especially love the last one, the felt donut! :D

Merry Christmas to you and your crew! I hope you have a wonderful holiday. xo

Robyn de Weerd said...

If you have received this little post, it means that you are a part of my daily life. Thank you for bringing me joy, one post at a time and for always being here for me, whenever I need you. Merry Christmas and God bless you,

Robyn (Hicks) de Weerd

Rachel said...

Isn't internet finding fun???? LOL

I miss you.. get yur toushy home k???

Luvs ya
R
XOOX