Saturday, December 13, 2008

LO Share



In the midst of all the craziness this past week I took sometime at some point and did this LO :) A LO to celebrate a wonderfully fun night :)

Ok so admission.....I am nursing a serious hangover...went out for Ryan's work Christmas gathering last night, only had 4 beer...it was my morning to get up with the kids, K woke up at 20 to 6!! I am in such PAIN!!! I am taking care of a 2 year old, a sick baby who cries if I put her down, and a sore weiner dog who also needs to be carried every where...I can't wait for Ryan to wake up!! LOL :) My own fault!! But boy oh boy did I have fun :)

3 comments:

Diva Loca said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i have tears in my eyes (not sure why) but i LOVE that layout. probably because it was such a fun night with two great ladies :))))

had to laugh about the hangover tho - hey speaking of which - your goat wine is still in the fridge. i like looking at it an laughing!!!

barb said...

Oh wow, I love that page! And you... you beautiful girl, it was sooooooooo awesome to see you yesterday. I promise we will not wait that long between hugs next time. Seriously! What was I thinking?!

Stay funny said...

wow Katie love the layout! yes what a great evening it was...

Need to do that again at some point in january/febuary...!

Is this the layout that Bethany commented on BG? We are all 3... such beautiful woman...