Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dec Daily Day 3 and 4

The holidays are truly in full swing here in Squires household. I can't tell you how exciting things are this year now that Kayleigh has some understanding of the MAGIC of Christmas and I do mean MAGIC. We have been opening her advent calender every morning, she tells me to sit in the chair and together we find the number. Karen sent us a link to a Santa Video and we had Santa send Kayleigh a personal video...you should have seen her FACE!!! Yesterday we baked Gingerbread Men and mailed a letter to Santa. She is really a baker, gets the eggs out of the fridge, cracks them, puts flour on the counter the whole deal :) Today we made Pink Christmas Bark, her FAV!! For DINNERTIME we went and had the FESTIVE SPECIAL at Swiss Chalet (a tradition) and it was a blast!! Here are a few pics from the last two days :)









4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

oh my word - that last pic of Kayleigh it my absolute fave...it's like chocolate overboard!!!

too classic

Poor Kasey - it always looks like you are scaring the poop out of her!!!

sure looks like you have some fun times and traditions on the way over there...

Stay funny said...

heayyyyyyy love it! me too the last pic is my favorite one!

Can't wait to see the girls, miss them so much! Next week Monday, can I reserve pretty please a visit? Officially asked on your blog comment!!! Going to bed, good class tonight! Mell and I are back on Jan's will! ouffff!

Closet Artist said...

Oh that last picture describes my WHOLE December!!!! LOL
We too went for the festive special last night and I told hubby we should just let them cook Xmas day dinner! LOL

Marlene said...

It is so wonderful that you are making the season so special for your girls Katie! It is so much fun with young kids.