Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Happy Friday :)

I got my November Bad Girls kit this week. It is full of Shabby Chic Goodness. I sat down that night right away to create a LO as is my tradition. I decided to scrap this picture of my sisters and I taken this past September at Jamie's engagement party. Miracle that we got the picture because we practically had to stun gun Krissy into doing it. Funny how she hates the camera so much when she is so pretty.




On the LO above...Something cool...I painted the Heidi Swap Clear accents corner with alcohol inks.

I also had some fun this week making some x-mas cards, inspired by the ever creative Wilna. I used a Marvy scallop punch to BITE the gingerbread men :)






I also got my Bad Girls Junque SWAP last night and oh my what a thrill it was to go through all that yummy goodness. I just had to make something right away and used some of my new pretties as well as the Nov BG kit to make this. It is an altered Trim Bolt...I think that's what you would call it...its the thick cardboard that trim was wrapped on. Notice the little bell at the bottom....super cute man :) hehehe



So today we have some super fun planned Hadley, Tanya and Ab are coming to play. We are making a gingerbread house and hopefully they will be staying for a Pizza too :) Kayleigh is very excited and I hear Hadley is looking forward to peeing on our potty!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Cannot wait to come and play! I am so jealous you got your swap stuff. Hopefully mine will come today and JOhn will go to the post office to pick it up and I come home to a great suprise! So did starbucks give you those cups..or did you have to drink a crap load of it:)

Stay funny said...

love your xmas card.... ohhhhhhhh so sweet!!!!!!!
need to get a few extra cups!!!!!!

And that LO rocks the casba! Love the colors.... love it all!

and that like door piece.... amazing!!!!

I need to visit you next week I will at lease speed 2 hours just to see and touch all your past creations..... I'm really not up to date!!!!!

Have a amazing w-end!
Hugs!!!
sxx