Thursday, November 13, 2008

Almost 7 mos

She's almost 7 months old....mmmm.....sigh....it goes so fast. Here she is laying on my yoga mat (yep that's right I have a yoga matt LOL). She is practicing to get ready to crawl :)




Here's a LO I did last night with October Afternoon and MME's new Christmas lines that I got at A Fine Mess. I am in love with the colors of pink, green, red, and blue for Christmas. Genna started her Christmas decorating yesterday, I can't wait to take pics to share with you all :) Even more exciting is the anticipation of what SHE will PAINT for the front display :) What will everyone in Barhaven be wanting to recreate this year :) Including me!!




and here's a pic of my Album and Mini Jotter all completed and ready for the next stage of the Stories in Hand Class with Jessica Sprague. I can't wait to learn all about recording our stories :).



4 comments:

Stay funny said...

ohhh she's getting so big!!!! Love your Layout, It's amazing!

Stay funny said...

look at this.... would you jumst jump on a plane and buy it all... ?
http://cmscanlon.blogspot.com/
going to bed.... hugs, miss ya... hope you had a creative evening!

Elena said...

yours work they are sweetest! It compliments!
kiss
Elena

vir"ginie" said...

great layout, love colors and design !!!!