Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MY FAV LO's EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Oh the mojo bus hit me last night....I played with my AUG BG KIT....I had to leave it behind when we left for vac and it has been calling me all week. It is my fav kit ever...perfect for my pei pictures...the colors are just amazing....so much more amazing in real life.

So here we go....and yes today I am tooting my own horn...because I simply love these 3 :) :) :)

The RED DIRT BUM LO, I used a palette knife to apply thick white acyclic paint and then placed the vintage buttons in the wet paint.

In the NOW LO, I stitched a Hambly transparency, some PP and a ribbon very roughly to create my base. I then tore up words from a sticker sheet that spoke to me and placed them on the LO.

In the PEI 08 LO, I printed on of my pics on normal paper and then used a transfer ink spray to transfer the image onto the K&Co paper...which is embossed and really looks cool with the image on top.

1 comment:

Stay funny said...

Wow Katie! these are amazing.... the PEI 08 is really my favorite one! Love what you did with the paint for the first one.... but that "serein" look that Kayleigh has is just so calming and really love what your did with the transfer medium. Welcome back to your scrap routine and hope you are happy to be home!
Hugs
S