Monday, June 30, 2008

Stephanie's Prima Dona Class



I was unable to make the very talented Stephanie's PRIMA DONA class at the Scrapbox, but was still able to purchase her kit. Here's my take on her LO, her LO follows mine. I was too lazy when I sat down to play to look up her pic to follow and decided to just do my own thing...never have been good at following instructions...LOL Steph I loved working with the stuff you picked out and tearing open the prima pp to create a frame, very cool idea.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Katie..I love it! My most fave part is how you tore open the paper and rolled it up. And I really love the littel pink dress of Kasey's with the skulls in the previous post...where did you ever find it?

Stay funny said...

Ohhhhh my KATIE! Love your twist to my project!!!! You really did well! It's beautiful and happy you had fun with it! You and Rach are signed up for my acrelic book on the 26... can't wait to see you girls taking one of my classes!\
Big hugs!
xx

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

WOW.. now I can't wait to get mine...LOL This is gorgeous!

R
XOOX