Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is it over?






well its been a week and a half of flu, Kayleigh seemed to clear up on Sunday and has been fine since then, although very cranky!! Frodo (yep the dog is sick too) is still on antibiotics and scooting a bit. Then this morning the baby who has managed to stay healthy thru all the the barf...spit up her WHOLE bottle...now is that spit up or barf....i pray she is not sick....not only b/c i don't want a sick 10 week old but I don't want to take care of a sick baby with Kayleigh the CRANKER in tow :(. Did I mention Ryan is taking most of the day off to golf tomorrow...when do I get a day off :( COL (crying out loud) LOL :) Oh well :)

here's some stuff....a quickie shadow box I made with Kayleigh and a dress for Kasey I got off etsy.

4 comments:

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

YUP... it sucks major arse doesn't hun??!!! AND.. you got thru it! I bet there were times you wanted to just pull out every hair on your head... or perhaps every hair on THEIR heads!

Hugs babycakes.. your free time is coming soon!

Luvs Ya
R
XOOX

Stay funny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress!!!!!!!!! oh my so so so cool! Big hugs and hope that the baby is not sick and it was just a fussy stomac after her bottle. Love the shadow box too. Big hugssss XX

Marlene said...

LOVE that dress - it is soooo cute! Hope your family is healthy again soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that freakin' dress, so shabby chick scrappin wear! lol

I hope you all get better soon, I can't believe even the noodle dog is sick *sigh*

I really hope I get to see you again some day soon *tapping feet* that baby is growing so fast.

And can I just tell you that I freakin, I mean freakin' love that box you made!!!!!!!!

kare Bear