Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Morning Update






Had a great weekend. Friday night I scrapped at A Fine Mess, with my good friend Stephanie. She was kind enough to come spend the night so that she could drive me to the Sat NSD crop. We had an awesome dinner, a great scrap night, and good sleep. Saturday was spent Mell and Stephanie, and my Lady Bugs. I was overwhelmed with gifts for Kasey and Kayeligh. Thank-you so much everyone!! I brought Kasey with me to the crop and she was good overall, but has some major gas fussy periods. Luckily the more experienced mom's in the group taught me some good gas reliving tips :) Mmmmm wonder if they would work on me? LOL.

So here is a LO I did at AFM. I sprayed glimmer mist right onto the LO over a doily (mask). Oh and of course some more pics for my mom :)

4 comments:

Mellisa said...

It was an absolute pleasure to meet your sweet new baby girl yesterday. Kasey is beautiful.

Great to see you too, btw! ;-)

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

HOW SHABBY of you Katie! Gorgeous LO!!!! Sorry I missed out but there will be more in our future.. that and you only live 10 min away! LMAO

Hugs
Rach
XOOX

Stay funny said...

It was really great to spend the w-end with you! Kasey is adorable and so tinny and loved all my great time with Kayleigh. Big hugs and can't wait to see you soon.
Love you! And that page is really cool, my favorite of your of the w-end!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pics of your Kasey, gosh you've got quite the collection going already! but heck with the way you scrap, done in no time! lol

I had a wonderful time on Sat, and loved every minute with your lil princess.

Kare Bear