Monday, May 19, 2008

Long Weekend Update




Well I for one had an awesome long weekend!! My very good friends from Uni came to visit me (Sarah her hubby Darren and their little boy Connor, Donnan, and Mackey and her hubby). It was a very full house, in our little abode. We played bubbles with the kids and one big kid (ME) LOL , ate lots of yummies (Mackey your whole plate of cupcakes was gone Sunday night!!), and laughed and laughed. I love that despite not seeing these girls often, when we do see one another its like no time has passed and we are as close as ever. Thank-you so much all of you for making the long drive to see me.

Sunday morning Sarah and Darren helped (ok they did almost all of the work) move Kayleigh's new bed in and the old bed out. Today we set up her bed, and installed her shelves and curtains.

AND GUESS WHO IS SLEEPING IN THEIR BIG GIRL BED RIGHT NOW????? Yep its Kayeligh :) and she is just delighted with it!!

Oh and to top me awesome weekend off, I managed to scrap 4 count them 4 LO's for Kasey's baby album. Here's 3 of them, the fourth is drying.

The first LO, has a glassine envelope on it that holds Kasey's Hospital card and bracelets in it.

1 comment:

Stay funny said...

I so happy that you had a great w-end with your friends!!! Yeahhhhh for Kayleigh big girl room!!! I'm so happy for her that she loves it! It's great!!! And 4 pages! That's incredible! Especially love the first one with the little pocket.
Big hugs and have a great week!
S