Friday, April 11, 2008

SHE DIDN'T NAP!!!!!!







AHHHHH What a day yesterday, the turd didn't nap, and boy was I tired by the end of the day. Ryan also had to work late so I didn't get the usual reprieve at 6:00 (he also puts her to bed). Needless to say I didn't do a LO and I went to bed at 8pm.
So its finally Friday and the weather sucks, so no adventures outside today :( This week we have been out walking every day, riding K's tricycle, blowing bubbles and even braved the wet yard at the park twice. I think I may have to spring for a cab to do some shopping today b/c after a month of being house bound I don't relish the thought of being inside all day today.

So here are some pics:

Kayleigh at A Gym Tale yesterday, just turned 21 months
Her painting from AFM
and a shot from the park :)

TFL :)

5 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Oh my, is she ever beautiful! Do you think you can possibly improve on a human being with this new baby???
Blessings darlin...BTW, ROBYN is a nice name for a little girl!

Stay funny said...

Ohhhhhhh my I could just eat her up! So beautiful on the first pic! And the pigtails, it's so cute for her! I hope you will have a beter day with the naptimes today!!!! And yes go for a ride in the cab you deserve to go out! Have great w-end! And remember call me if needed!
Hugs xx

brn2scrp said...

She is such a cutie!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is freakin' adorable and I can't get over how much you do (physically) your a work horse Katie!

That canvas is WOW, she can paint The Karen one any day :)

Kare Bear

barb said...

I LOVE the painting. What a GREAT keepsake. And the no-nap thing... UGH! I hope she settles back into the napping routine soon. Mine napped in the afternoon for quite some time after their second birthdays... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, hon.