Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday's LO


OK a bit of a cheat b/c I finished it this morning while K was at swimming lessons with Daddy. I also did most of the work Friday morning if you can believe it while K played and watched TV. I actually scrapped with K in the room!! It was a good thing b/c I was in bed at 7pm and at 8pm the night before. I can't believe how tired I am, I don't know if its b/c I am getting ready to go into labor, or if its b/c of all the extra activity walking and stuff this week due to the nice weather. I had a dream last night that I was in labor and woke up not knowing if it was real or not, it was pretty wild man.

Anywho, here's a fav pic of mine, taken the day of Kayleigh's play date with Hadley. She's wearing on of my fav shirts, AB/CD we salute those about to read!! So cool :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout Katie, what a cute pic and I love the black and red!!!

Maybe The Karen needs to get pregnant to scrap like this!

Maybe the little guy is almost finished cookin, I used to dream about labor all the time, even when I wasn't pregnant LOL

Kare Bear

Stay funny said...

Ohhhhh love this one! Super cute pic of mini K. The colors and the burdies!!!! Big hugs xx

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

OH I am so lifting this hun!!!

R