Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Report








Had an amazing weekend!! Our sleep over at Tanya's rocked and I was surprised with a belated birthday cake, and a present wrapped in boob paper :) Yes I do like boobs :) Our photo shoot was amazing, I actually had fun and totally enjoyed it, and laughed and laughed and of course peed my pants a few times (got to love being pregnant). I got to drive to the crop, and despite having trouble backing up and being slow I think I did ok :) Thanks Rachel for the help. The crop was a blast, and who knew that sitting in a chair for 8 hours could be so exhausting I have been a total bum today. Stephanie won best LO!!! Which was awesome because last time they picked a hideous LO, nice to see that they have gained some style :) LOL Tanya completed some LO's she had started earlier and they were amazing, Mell FINISHED!! a unique and creative clear album of her wedding in garden party colors. I can't wait for her to post it on her blog. Rachel did 3.5 (need to be exact here ) LO's one of which is my all time fav (which she hates) Stephanie used her first Jenni Bowlin Kit, she has been collecting them for months and months and finally cracked one open. Let's just say she is the queen of glitter.

Thank-you Mell, Rachel, Stephanie and Tanya for being the amazing friends you are and for putting up with me and all my glory.

Here are my fav pics from the weekend.

2 comments:

Stay funny said...

What a great w-end we had! So happy that you were able to enjoy your self during the all the photo taking!

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

I love you!

R XOOX