Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

So super excited to be hanging with my YaYa's tonight, having a sleep over at Tanya's and a photoshoot with all sorts of cool ideas. I personally don't love the whole process of the photo shoot, I think I am to impatient LOL. But I do love the results and the fun photos to scrap!! So I will be thankful that my friends are talented in this photography department and drag my sorry ass along. Then tomorrow we are going to a crop do one of my fav things SCRAPPING!! With my fav people!!! And guess what no Kid in tow, well except for the giant one in my tummy :) Here's to a great weekend.

3 comments:

famille1999 said...

Cool!!! Have fun ladies! I can't wait to see some pictures of that tummy! The ones that were taken last time were so good. :)

Mellisa said...

Wooohoo! Can't wait to see you. :-)

barb said...

I hope you guys are having a GREAT time. :)