Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Morn'n Peeps

Happy Hump Day :)

Today Kayleigh is 18 months old :) She is currently sitting at the kitchen table,on a chair she got onto by herself eating raisins (her new fav) and bannanas , while watching Dora (I have that damn song in my head at night when I can't sleep LOL). SO Mommy is happily surfing the net with some tea. So my new obsession is Scrabble (my family is addicted to it) Ryan and I ave been playing every night since Saturday. We take forever, like 2-3 hours per game, we are so serious, and he takes forever to take a turn, thinking about each possible move and so forth. I have had to start bringing a book to the game to read in between turns or risk losing my sanity. My mom refuses to play with him b/c he takes so damn long. But he does often win :) LOL

So today we are planning a trip to the Hospital so I can ha my glucose test, yep more than hour in a clinic with a toddler, should be fun, wish me luck :)

Oh and in case your wandering I have been working on my new painting a bit each night, and hope to soon have it done. This scrabble thing is seriously getting in the way of my creative time.

3 comments:

Stay funny said...

Happy that your having fun playing with Ryan, us it's crib...! hope it goes well at the doctors!

Mellisa said...

Ohh - I love scrabble. I play Literati on yahoo games all the time (their version of scrabble) Its the one game Kevin wont play with me because I can beat him at it. Wheenie! So glad you have that nice time together. Hope all goes well with your test.

Robyn~ said...

Lovely work! And good luck with the LOOONNGGG games of Scrabble! Don't use too many bad words!