Friday, December 21, 2007

Scrap Night




Friday night before the heading home for the holidays, and my mailbox was empty again today, no scrap treats :( Although I did manage to make a trip to AFM to pick up some GrungeBoard (so cool man, but it smells like new shoes LOL)

So tonight I have deemed it scrap night and I have made challenges for myself, to help me use up supplies to make room for my new goodies :)

Challenge 1: NO PP, use fabric tape, use grundge board (had too ) use found papers.
LO: Kayliegh 12x12 I used water colours and pastels on the grundge board, the found paper was a torn old paper doiley with water colour applied over top and then crumpled. Also used a scrap piece of fabric.

Challenge 2: Use chatterbox stencil letters (have had these forever), buttons and paper from my scrap bag.
LO: Family 12x12

Challenge 3: Use glitter, stickles, black dimensional paint and BG Paper (have had an aversion to the beloved BG of late)
LO: will have to wait, the damn thing has to dry :(

1 comment:

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

I love that you are doing challenges to use up your stash!!!! Great lo's girl!

Rach XOOX