Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me :)

I am 31 years old today, I am now in my thirties (you see 30 wasn't plural lol) I started my morning off with a prayer of thanks, to God and Jesus.



Dear God and Jesus,

Thank-you for today, thank-you for bringing me into this world. Thank-you for my mom and dad, my family, my amazing husband, my baby girl Kayleigh, my growing baby in my tummy, for my friends, for joy and laughter, for love, for scrapbooking, art and farts!! I love my life Jesus. Amen.


Have a merry Christmas all

Love Katie

4 comments:

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEEEEET YAYA... I'll phone you quickly soon!!! I love you!

Rach XOOX

Michelle said...

Have a happy birthday!

barb said...

Happy birthday, Katie! Merry Christmas too. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Darling Katie! Blessings to you today and always! Give that darling girl a hug from "Auntie Robyn" and give that new one a pat from me too. Merry Christmas!

Love Robyn~