Friday, November 16, 2007

Mommy and Kayliegh

This was my first week home with Kayleigh full time, now that I am off work. It was a great week, she is so funny and cute and a joy. She has her moments, usually when I am trying to make dinner (man she drives me nuts then). Our days feel like OATMEAL, soulful, full of goodness, and warm for the heart. I also really like nap time :) We do a play group on Tuesdays at the city centre, and swimming once a week. I am going to put of flyers next week to see if there are any other stay at home moms in the area that would like to hold a play group once a week. Today we did a painting together at at A Fine Mess. I am very happy to be at home with her, so glad to have this time with her.

2 comments:

barb said...

She is SUCH a cutie! Seriously!

Hey, are you off already? How are you doing? I hope you're well. I loved spending time alone with my eldest before baby #2 arrived. Enjoy! :)

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

She is the luckiest chicklet in the world to have you as a mommy Katie!!!

MMMMMMMWWWWAAAAA
R