Monday, November 12, 2007

Cheryl and Darren's Wedding-ST.LUCIA




Ryan and I went to St. Lucia for a week to attend our friend Cheryl's wedding. For those of you that do not Cheryl she is the most simple, naive, sweet and WILD person I have ever met. She is unique and beautiful, and she has met the GUY for her :) The wedding was HOT HOT HOT and beautiful and the bride stunning. The groom wins the prize for best reaction to seeing the bride, he lost it man!! I loved it and it made me cry too :) Ryan and I snuck off after the big KISS for a swim to cool off. The reception was on the beach and wonderful. Thank-you for including us in your special day.













4 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Aw....how wonderful is that? I hope my groom reacts to me like that! He already tears up when he talks about writing our own vows. Beautiful wedding; so glad you could be there!

Stay funny said...

wow... what beautifull colors... the cream and brown looks marvelous... need to keep these colors in mind!!!!

barb said...

Gorgeous photos... wow, what a wonderful place to have a wedding!

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

OMG what a gorgeous wedding and a gorgeous dress....