Tuesday, October 16, 2007

mini album


I loved making this album. The box is from a box of cosmo cricket chipboard letters that I had bought. I sanded the box, then applied a layer of black acrylic paint. I then sanded it for a distressed look revealing some of the colors of the original box. I also podged some spider web tissue paper on the top cover and distressed with some ink. The album is 6x6 sheets of cardstock attached accordion style with ribbon. Lots of purple stitching through out the album.









3 comments:

Mellisa said...

These are great! What a keepsake and your Mom is going to be thrilled!

I wish I had the talents you have to whip things up in an instant. Lucky duck!

Stay funny said...

super great! but yeahhhhhh were you not supposed to keep those photos for Navcan? I guess they were so good pass up some great creating time!

Michelle said...

Another awesome Halloween album!