Monday, October 22, 2007

LO's from Navcan













I spent the weekend with some of my very good friends at Navcan, for a weekend of fun scrapping. I did 9 LO's one more than the last time. Here are 8 of them, the 9th Rachel has as it was a LO of her DD.

My fav LO is the one of the house. I painted the background myself with watercolors, and then created the house of chipboard, with tim holtz distress paint. Rachel had the finishing touch, with the white picket fence.

My other fav is the one called US, with Kayliegh and daddy at the water park, I like how the elements go off the page.

The conference room next to us was full of CM scrappers and it was really neat to hear their comments on our LO's. They were shocked by the ARTSY nature of the LO's the detail and techniques and the time taken to do one LO. They asked if it bothered us if we didn't get 40 lo's done in a weekend LOL.!! It was pretty hilarious :)

4 comments:

Fignie said...

Gorgeous Work there chickie!
Long time no talk! :)
I looove your pages!
Dee

barb said...

40 pages in a weekend?! rofl

Your LOs are great. I'm glad you got to go to NavCan. Sorry I didn't make it... I would have LOVED to have seen you and the other girls. *sigh*

Btw, I can't get over how BIG your nieces are now. I remember when they were the same age as Kayleigh is now. Wow, time flies! :(

Michelle said...

Love the LOs, Katie, you have a great style!
I scrapbooked all weekend also, first at my LSS and second at Blackburn Hamlet. I was able to complete 7 LOs and am quite thrilled! I much prefer 7 "artsy" LOs to 40 LOs that all look the same!

Stay funny said...

It was a great w-end and so hapy that I was able to share some time with you!