Thursday, September 27, 2007

Isn't she beautiful :)


When I saw Stephanie's Great Gatsby pics on her blog I had to scrap one of them, I mean you can't ask for a more beautiful face :) The Badgirls sept kit was perfect. In real life there is a beautiful blue border to the LO that makes her eyes pop, and the sheer red tulle has a little sparkle. The eyes chipboard, was painted with red and black paint and then I used my dirty ass never cleaned MM flower foam stamp to stamp on the letters before the paint was totally dry. I swear the dirtiness of the stamp helped give it a cool look.

2 comments:

Mellisa said...

WOW! Does mine ever pale in comparison. You totally rock!

Stay funny said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my.... Katie... this is really beautiful.... I'm so happy that you selected this picture, it's one of my favorite one! It's really beautiful.