Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thank-you

Thank-you for all the well wishes :) Its pretty early but I just can't keep my mouth shut for 3 months, it would be torture!! I am already peeing like crazy and today I had the most horrible withdraw headaches from the lack of caffeine. I like to be caffeine free, when preggers, except for the one tea a day. I am soooo happy happy happy.....I can't wait for the big belly, the kicks, the massages, and believe it or not I am looking forward to labour LOL. Then the little wee baby, the breastfeeding, the cuddles. See how I forget about the back aches, and the sleepless nights :)

Kayleigh is such a great age now, she is so funny and cute and I so enjoy spending time with her.

Thank-you God for blessing me with so much and entrusting me with these souls.

3 comments:

barb said...

Katie, I love how you've embraced motherhood. You are so sweet and funny and inspiring. You deserve all the good things that come your way. Be well... I hope everything goes smoothly for the next eight months or so! *hugs*

debbie said...

OMG.,OMG,OMG You're preggers again!!!! Ekkkkkkk Big hugs hon I am so happy for you and Ryan!!! Congrats to you and your little family hon!!! Sure hope all goes well and smoothly btw can you share some of that fertility water???LOL

Love ya bunches
Debbie

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

K this post made my tear up... how beautiful of a mom are you!!!

Rach