Monday, July 23, 2007

Kit Suggestions

So I am BORED!!!!!! Bored of my Jenni Bowlin Kit, I haven't been excited about the last 3 kits....and have had to force myself to scrap with them. So I am going to cancel. I am loving the scrapinstyletv.com kits, they are really different and have some very unconventional stuff in it like, rubber fabric, leather strips, silver duct tape, lolli pop sticks...I find they really stir my creative juices. The shipping is expensive though almost 20 bucks!! So I will continue that kit and am looking for something else as well. Any ideas out there?

6 comments:

Katie said...

Have you seen the Life Preservers Club?
http://www.lifepreserversclub.com/

I've been a member there...there is usually 2 options with add ons and it's monthly...so if you don't like it one month you can change.

Good luck on your hunt!!

Robyn~ said...

Sigh....ok....just send em to me...I'll see what I can do. LOL

Giggle...just kidding. Good luck in finding some kits that rock your world. You can make something out of anything!

barb said...

Not sure what to tell you about the kits, but I have to say I'm LOVING the stuff you're creating lately. Your style is just SO inspiring. Every now and then, I have the urge to add a shabby chic touch to my simple/linear LOs, and I credit it to you. :D

barb said...

*snort* *snicker* I just noticed my nickname in your list of links. rofl

Jennifer said...

Good luck on your quest...I love the last LO you posted with the kit.

And I think I have some duct tape laying around...I should see what i can create with it. LOL

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

I'll send you an e-mail..... BAHAHAHAHA My list is very long!

Rach