Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy First Birthday Kayliegh


July 9th Kayleigh turned One Year old :) WOW truly hard to believe that a year has gone by already. Definitely the best year of my life. We celebrated her birthday Saturday at my parents, with a small party and my Marmie made her one of my fav cakes from when I was a kid, a jelly roll...AKA SNAKE CAKE. On Tuesday her daycare provider made her a cake and they had a party. Tuesday night Ryan and I took her to Kelsey's and I had the same dinner I had the night she was born...how funny is that :) We got a lava cake for her and she was covered head to toe in chocolate, she loved the wait staff singing happy birthday and clapped with much excitement. I forgot to very important things that night, wipes to clean the chocolate covered kid with and a camera to catch it all on film DOH :(

Aug 11 we are having a big family party at my parents for her, its a ALL PINK PARTY and I can not wait to get pictures for that event!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday! The time sure goes by quickly doesn't it.

Stay funny said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhh Happy B-day Little KAyleigh!!!! lOTS OF LOVE TO YOU DARLING! Ask your mom to edit her post and spell your lovly name correctly ;)))) * Katie I could resist! But so happy your posting! Love you lots!

barb said...

Oh wow, one year old already! Happy birthday to one of the cutest girls I know! :D

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

Oh I missed this hun... so sorry.. just been beside myself here... e-mail me your phone number.. I want to call you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL... I love you!

Auntie Rach

Marlene said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kayleigh! Can't believe it has been a year already.