Monday, May 14, 2007

The Ultimate Organizer










I have always been an organizer, a list maker, a day planner user...I like to write things down, I like the feel of a pen. I have kept all of my day planners in my hope chest with my diaries and they are a hoot to go back over.

Well I found this awesome system on this organizing blog, and had to make my own. I used a photo album that I bought at Michaels because I loved the linen cover. I used 5 of the actual album pages for the index tabs, as the plastic acts as a reinforcer. Instead of placing photos in I placed some Amy Butler PP. I cut and hole punched the paper myself and decorated it with tabs, and stickers etc. The clip on the front holds notes, that will later be added to the planner.

I have 5 sections, just like inspiration planner. Lists, errands, notes, paper, calender, plus a pocket page.

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for the idea. I am going to buy an album to make a book journal for my kids, to track the titles of the books they read. :)

Michelle said...

Wow, that's awesome, Katie!

Stay funny said...

Can I place an order in... for one!!!! Do I need to pre-order or pay by paypall!!!!
I need this badly!
It's looks really great Katie... happy that you were able to make it work! hugs

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

GORGEOUS Katie.... what a creative idea.. thanks for the link to the blog too. I bookmarked it!

Rach