Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's day rocks!!

I love Mother's day!! Who knew it could be sooo good :) Much better when your the mom than when your the kid LOL. Ryan (aka DaDa) took us out to brunch at Terra Grill. I enjoyed to glasses of champagne and orange juice and a awesome warm cornbread loaf stuffed with a poached egg and cheese. We walked to the restaurant with Kayleigh in her stroller enjoying a bright cool morning. Its a good thing we walked after eating such a big meal. We got a babysitter for the day so that we could both enjoy some time out. Ryan golfed and I hung out at A Fine Mess with Mellissa, Rachel, and Stephanie. When I got home there was a Mother's day card waiting for me from Kayleigh which Ryan helped her write by putting the pen in her hand. Cheesy, I know but it made my heart swell.
A shout out to my Marmie and also to Mellissa on this special day.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a heavenly day, Katie!

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

Heavenly indeed!!!

Rach