Monday, May 28, 2007

First Day of Day Care


Today is Kayliegh's first day of daycare. We begin transitioning her in today, for the next two weeks. Then I start work June 11. Today we will go together for one hour, than she will do 2 hours on her own tomorrow, then 3 the following and so on. Last week when the representative from the wee watch agency was here to do the paper work I cried twice!! Our time together has gone so fast. I am not ready to give up our days together, our naps, and our adventures, and yet in some ways I am ready. She is just so grown up. I know we all say that, but its just so damn true. And just when she is getting to be so fun and funny. She is so close to walking, and will stand on her own for a few seconds, she is full of crazy sounds, and is starting to wave hi and bye bye, and to give kisses. Oh and she laughs and laughs at all sorts of things now. oh my baby turd :)

5 comments:

Mellisa said...

Love you!!

Robyn~ said...

She'll do great...I know you can do this! Thinking of you both...

Michelle said...

I'm glad you found a day care you are comfortable with. This is harder on you than on her, you know!

Barb said...

Oh man, I am having flashbacks to my return to work after my first mat leave. Biggest hugs to you, Katie. I'm sure she will be fine... and you will too, after a bit. :S

Stay funny said...

Hugs and love to you!
All will go fine!
What a beautifull girl she is!