Wednesday, April 11, 2007

scrap stuff

So I didn't make it past the MM Idol top 15, but hey top 15 isn't too shabby :) LOL I got an email sometime ago from Scrap in Style TV inviting me to submit an app for their design team, I guess they saw my work and thought it was cool. I did submit, but a las did not make the cut, check out this link to see who did (Claudine Hellmuth, and Wilna Furstenburg to name a few). You gals should really check them out it looks like they will be doing some very cool stuff.

So I am now thinking what's next, I am like on the CUSP of making it so to speak, so I can't quit now!! So I am going to enter the CK Scrapbooker of the year contest !! (Stephanie you better enter too!!) Wish me luck :)

3 comments:

Stay funny said...

Starting to think to do it to! Thanks Katie for the kick in the arse! (but... toochie.... what ever you prefere!) Good luck my friend!

Jennifer said...

You can do it!

Barb said...

Wooooohoooo! Katie, your style is just rockin' and I know you will make it big one day. I just know it. Good luck with SOY! :)