Saturday, April 21, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Yes my home our home is my home. But being here at my parents house is still home to me. Even though we have moved many times from our childhood home, my parents house is always home to me. They say home is where you heart lies and my heart is definitely at home here. I have our family golden retriever's big blond head on my lap while she purrs like a kitten. I got to sleep in this morning, thank-you Kayleigh!! And now my mom is watching her while I drink my coffee and surf. My mom says it is an Oklahoma morning, well I don't know what that means but I think its a good thing :)

2 comments:

Mellisa said...

WOW! When did your child lose her infant look. She has grown SO much! You are at your Moms ... I was going to call you this morning. LOL Rest well, enjoy your time and I will talk to you soon.

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

Home is certainly where your heart is!!!!

Rach