Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jenni Jenni Jenni!!












So I am at A Fine Mess today and am taking some pictures of some cool art when I turn my head and FREAK OUT!! They have the Jenni Bowlin stuff that she sells wholesale. I have fallen in love with her monthly kit and have so wanted to get my hands on her other product, stuff you can't get on the web. Its so vintage with a modern twist. I really love all the red. Here are some pics of the stuff :) There are 12x12 papers, journalling cards (come in a pack), Chipboard (its white which is really nice to work with), and little ticket journal tags.

2 comments:

Barb said...

OH WOW! I am so coming out to shop... erm, I mean, visit with you and Kayleigh. ;)

Marlene said...

I REALLY need to check out this store (and maybe sneak in a visit with Katie at the same time ;)). Hey Barb - maybe we can head out together some time...