Sunday, March 11, 2007

Awesome Weekend!!


Although Saturday didn't start off to pleasantly, as I had 3 cavities filled and I have a terrible fear of the dentist, and had twice the amount of usual freezing which took 5 hours to unfreeze, it certainly ended very well. Ryan, Kayleigh, Frodo and I packed up and headed to Mellissa's. Where her niece (our most fabulous babysitter) was waiting to take care of Kayleigh while we all drove across the border to partake in the biggest plate of wings I have ever seen, and beer and more fabulous beer. We met a new couple, a "cousin" of Kevin's LOL. 10 min into dinner I was sweating meat and getting a serious buzz :) I felt like I was back in UNI and had a strong desire to do something wild like stealing a sign :) (but remember we are to old for that Donnan ) I actually managed to somewhat behave myself, until I embarrassed my husband by telling the table that I had found a piece of Brown Rice in My bra from Thursday (come on you wear your bra more than once don't you??). Sunday morning I got to sleep in thanks to bribing the sitter to get up with the baby by paying her $2 more an hour :) Good old cold hard cash, will save your hung over 30 year old ass everytime :) Picture here is of some goodies I got at walmart and the dollar store, some poka dot, brown impression patterned, and other coloured felt, some little dollies, and some pretty birds.

4 comments:

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

I love the bribing part to be able to sleep in! LOL Never thought of that one before... Oh well, my girls are old enough now to entertain themselves for a while in the morning before I need to get up... ;D

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

Sounds like sheer heaven.... willbe joining you next time!

Rach

Michelle said...

It's amazing what we can find in our bras!

Stay funny said...

I know we missed alot of fun with all of you, will have to do a new getaway trip to the states in the future... LOVE THE FELT !!!!!