Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Talking up a storm

Kayleigh was very funny today, full of baby words. She had started to make baby words and even said DaDa, but then she stopped for a few weeks and just squealed all the time (also very cute). But today the baby words were back with vengeance. We went to the mall today and I am sure we were a site to see you babbling away in the stroller and me babbling right on back to you in baby talk.
I also spoiled you a bit today, 2 new pairs of shoes (which you chewed on all afternoon in the mall) and a pair of pants from mexx (they have by far the COOLEST baby clothes) and 2 new toys for you. I truly love playing with your toys :) Daddy always says that we are really buying them for mommy.

You are also wanting to spend more of your time rolling around now, rather than sitting. You are all over the place and I think you will soon be up on your knees rocking. You even did a few backward scoots yesterday.

OH AND BY FAR the cutest moment of the week so far, was yesterday when you were laying on the carpet beside Frodo and you were both chewing on your toys. MY TWO LITTLE PUPPIES.

3 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Ah....motherhood....I am so glad you're smart enough to scrapbook it all! I wish I had when mine were little...

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Clothes shopping for baby girls is the best! It's hard to stop at one only with all the cutest things on display! LOL

I can't help but laugh at the image of your dd and your doggie on the floor chewing up something... Too funny a sight. I sure hope that you immortalised that moment! :D

Marlene said...

I hope you got a picture of those two little puppies chewing - lol!