Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fart Girl



Ok so at the last minute I changed my MM Idol submission, I thought the LO wasn't quite true to my style of scrapping and well I just had a feeling that I should change it. I do however still love this LO, its FUNNY :) So here it is in all its glory :) Journaling is:

When other girls were blowing out there birthday candles and wishing to be a princess, I was wishing for SUPER POWERS. Not to fly, or scale tall buildings in a single leap…no I wanted to be able to fart whenever I wanted to. To play the pull the finger game better than grandpa without going all red in the face. I wanted to be better than the whoopi cushion. Let’s face it everyone farts, the best jokes are fart jokes, and farting simply put is cool. Well at least when I do it is J Now as a 30 year old woman, I like to use the fart as my new friend test. If I fart and they laugh….they will make a good friend…if I fart and they turn their nose…well it just wasn’t meant to be .

5 comments:

Barb said...

OH. MY. GOD. That's the funniest thing I've EVER read, Katie. I am totally rofl here. Thanks for that!

Off to check the MM site for your real entry. ;)

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHAHA.. always true to you my sweet girl!

Love it!

Rach

Stay funny said...

I'm so happy to have you as a friend and passed the fart test!

Monique also known as Meek! said...

Hi,I loved your MM idol entry and googled to see if you had a blog...so glad I did...your original entry is fartastic!!...but I think you were right to hold onto it...in case there were lots of nose turners voting rofl!!

kim said...

Ditto what Barb wrote! Absolutely hilarious.