Friday, February 2, 2007

Driving me mad!!!!!

I came home yesterday afternoon already in a mood after a fight with my cab driver, only to enter my house to hear some strange humming noise. I wandered about trying to figure out where it was coming from, and pin pointed it to a box that I think is part of the alarm system (which we did not activate when we moved in). Any how my hubby is away on business, the manual is no where to be found, and hitting the damn thing did nothing. I thought about calling my hubby and telling him I was going to cut the wires and if I didn't call back in 2 min to call 911. But with a baby I better not. So I now have a headache after more than 24hrs of buzzing and can't wait for Ryan to get home and beat the crap out of it.

SIDE FUNNY: My mom called last night and I told her about it and she said I should call Mellissa because doesn't she have a handy husband that could talk you thru fixing it...funny that she didn't say call Ryan. LOL LOL LOL

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hmmm...odd, usually hitting things makes them work/quit working!