Friday, February 9, 2007

7 months old today






Kayleigh is 7 months old today....the time really does fly by. These are pictures I took of her yesterday. I took her to the dr. again today because she has had a cold for 3 weeks. Tonight when I was rocking her to sleep, I just held on extra long because my heart was swelling with love. Tears were on the brink of my lashes....sometimes I just get so overwhelmed with love for her. After I put her to bed I then curled up for a cuddle with my Marmie. I still fit just perfectly in her arms. Thank-you God for all this love.

5 comments:

jamm said...

Kayleigh is ADORABLE - Happy 7 months sweetie!! I know what you mean about that unbelievable amount of love you can feel for such a little person...isn't it just amazing?!? Hope she feels better from her cold soon!! =)

Michelle said...

Great pictures of your precious girl. i espescially love the first pic, a little pouty!

Marlene said...

7 months - how can it be! Those pictures are adorable Katie. Glad you had some snuggles with your Marmie.

Barb said...

Aaaaaw, happy 7 months! She's absolutely adorable. I can't believe how quickly she's grown. Wow!

Stay funny said...

Happy 7 mounts old Kayleigh!
You are trully a beautiful and adorable little princess!