Monday, January 29, 2007

Creative Time

So I found some time to play last night on my newest inspiration. I was so darn excited while I worked that I was gluing and pasting and sanding as fast as I could because I wanted to get as much done as I could. I am usually a fairly neat scrapper...but man I exploded last night...and DIDN'T EVEN CLEAN UP!!! I can't wait to get back at it tonight after my painting class.

Painting class....there's trouble...usually I have such a great time but last week I went in with an idea but was unable to get what I had pictured in my mind out on the canvas...it was a horrible disappointment and I left feeling like a big dark hole...and not my usual colourful creative self. So I hope things go better tonight. I will spend some time surfing the net for inspiration. Wish me luck.

PS. I hope to post pics of my scrap project soon.

3 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Show us! Show us! Can't wait!

Mellisa said...

I am sure whatever you did is beautiful. Afterall, we are our own worst critics.

I can't wait to see what you have been working so feverishly on.

Stay funny said...

can't wait to see... you are an amazing Creator!