Monday, January 22, 2007

Awesome Weekend


Had an awesome weekend. Ryan, Kayleigh and the Weiner dog and I drove to Barrie to visit with friends. We met up with my friends from uni (Queen's) Sarah (and her hubby and baby) Mackey, Donnan, and Scott. We hung out at Sarah's parents house (they were gone for the weekend and have huge new mansion), they cooked up a storm and I ate and ate!! We played games and laughed and laughed. We told old stories of the good old WIlD days. I just have to say that I am so lucky to have these friends, to still stay in touch with them to have people that make me laugh so hard in my life.

TWO BEST THINGS ABOUT THE WEEKEND

1. Seeing kayligh play with her boyfriend Connor (see pic)
2. Seeing Donnan grinning from ear to ear with LOVE (yes love Donnan)

No comments: