Monday, January 15, 2007

abc of me

A= Available~ nope.
B= Best Friend~ here's a hint she's sacred
C= Cake or pie~ cake (vanilla cake)
D= Drink of choice~ water
E= Essential item you use everyday~ cream cream cream
F= Favorite color~ love pink, really like sage or celery green, and blue and brown
G= Gummy bears or worms~ sour jubes
H= Hometown~ Lindsay
I= Indulgences~ pedi's
J= January or February~ Jan, start a new, new hope that this time I will be a better me
K= Kids and Names~ Kayleigh
L= Life is incomplete without?~ love...family friends
M= Marriage date~ oct 6, 2001
N= Number of siblings~ 2 sisters Jamie and Krissy
O= Oranges or apples~ not a fan of either, not a fruit fan at all really...maybe bananas
P= Phobias or Fears~ my family getting hurt.
Q= Favorite Quote~ boot scoot and boogie???
R= Reason to smile~ kayleigh or farts in general
S= Season~ FALL I love the smell and the colours, and the way the air feels
T= Tits or ass....boobs for sure
U= Unknown fact about me~ I have a question mark made of freckles on my left quad
V= Vegetable you don't like~ pretty much love all veggies!!
W= Worst habit~ eating to much, spending to much, basically EXCESS
X= X-rays~ not unless its really needed
Y= Your favorite food~trying new gourmet dishes at new to me restaurants. oh and PB
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Capricorn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This would be a great idea for a BOM!